Skip to main content
diop on the move
- To develop the leadership and oratorical skills of Black male students.
- To heighten effectiveness among outreach organizations in the BC community, particularly those addressing the needs of Black males.
- To hold monthly Leadership Forums which features a leader from the Boston community.
- To sponsor field trips to a variety of sites where students receive valuable learning experiences.
- To provide young men with the opportunity to pursue excellence in charter, skills and reflect values consistent with achievement.
- To make the kind of meaningful difference that is commensurate with the scale of the peculiar problems faced by young Black men.
- To enable young men to grow into responsible adults by encouraging, recognizing and developing leadership.
- To provide hands-on programs to build advance leadership skills.
- To impact positive peer influence.
- To encourage community involvement in developing future leaders.
- To improve the quality of life for Black males, to develop healthy minds and bodies.
- To develop the spiritual growth and development of Black males.