Anna Deavere Smith
Notes from the Field
April 11, 2018
7:00 p.m. • Robsham Theater
Keywords: education, criminal justice, race, arts activism, performance, interview
There will be first-come, first-served tickets available on the evening of April 11 for the Boston College community and the public. If you would like to attend the event, please queue at the Robsham Theater Box Office the evening of April 11. Tickets will be handed out beginning at 6:30pm until no tickets remain. The doors will close at 6:50.
We anticipate that we will not be able to accommodate everyone who would like to attend. Please know that we appreciate your cooperation, and your support of the Lowell Humanities Series.
Video & Media:
- Anna Deavere Smith on ‘character’
- Anna Deavere Smith: Four American characters
- How do you get into character?
- Anna Deavere Smith talks theater and activism
- Anna Deavere Smith on What Makes a Good Interview
- Anna Deavere Smith on The Artist’s Voice for Social Change
- Anna Deavere Smith recites MLK’s ‘Letter from Birmingham Jail’
- Anna Deavere Smith on Race, Education, and Criminal Justice
- Anna Deavere Smith Wants Playgoers to Do What They Can to Counter Violence
- Life as Art: Character Study: Anna Deavere Smith as Herself