information technology services
The following services can help you in your work at BC and make life easier for you. You will soon become familiar with most of these, so try exploring them.
- Agora Portal - Sign in to Agora Portal with your BC username and password. From Agora Portal, you can add money to your Eagle-Bucks card, view classmate rosters, renew library books, change your password, and more. Make sure to keep your contact information up to date so the University has a way to reach you.
- BC Gmail - Access your BC Gmail using any web browser from anywhere in the world.
- Blackboard Vista - Blackboard Vista is the web-based course management system (CMS) or eLearning environment used at BC.
- MyFiles@bc - A file storage and sharing tool. MyFiles@bc can be used to safely back up your important files or share files with your friends, classmates, and teachers.
- Microsoft e-Learning at BC - Microsoft e-Learning allows you to improve or acquire new computing skills with an array of Microsoft online courses. Course offerings include MS operating systems and MS Office applications.