how to get technology help at bc
Need help during move-in? Technology help will be available during move-in. Just ask for help when you check in at your residence hall. See the hours of operation for the Walk-In Help Desk and Help Center (617-552-HELP).
to get Help
- Call 617-552-HELP (4357) to speak with a technology expert.
- Visit the Technology Help website at www.bc.edu/help.
- Email questions to email@example.com.
- Submit a technology help request at www.bc.edu/gethelp (BC sign-in required).
- Visit the Walk-In Help Desk located in O'Neill 316.
Note: You can get technology help regardless of where you buy your computer from.
EagleTech student technology specialists work in ITS to assist their fellow students with technology. EagleTech students will be available during move in to help you with technical problems such as connecting your computer to the Internet and virus issues.
The Computer Hardware Repair Center
The BC Computer Hardware Repair Center, which is located in O'Neill Library Room 208, services computers on-campus (whether they are purchased through BC or not). Learn which computer brands they are certified to repair.