communications and training
Technology brings a world of resources to your desktop. Here are some to get you started:
- To get a sense of the content covered in one of our courses, or to do some self-study, check out the Course Materials page.
- Our Technology Help Pages can help you help yourself!
- Need training on a subject we don't currently offer? A number of training vendors are recommended by BC and the other schools that are part of the Boston Consortium.
- Many software companies provide free online tutorials. Get started here:
- Microsoft e-Learning is a web-based, self-paced learning environment that offers a wide range of online courses that cover Microsoft's operating systems (Windows 8 and 7) and Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- ElementK is an on-demand training and technical reference tool offering self-paced tutorials, instructor-led classes, and technical reference materials.
- Other departments offering training opportunities:
Does your department offer training opportunities? Let us know and we'll post a link to your site!