Intro to AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
training and communications
The next Intro to AEM (formerly Adobe CQ) sessions are scheduled for November 6 from 9:30 - 12:00 and November 17 from 9:30 - 12:00.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be registered.
PLEASE NOTE: Only register for this class if you manage BC web content with AEM and have permission from your website manager to do so. All registrations will be verified with the Web Technology group. Please register for class at least 3 business days before the day of the class.
This class is for people who currently manage web content in Adobe CQ, BC’s web Content Management System.
This session will cover:
- The layout of Adobe Experience Manager and how to access content.
- Using the Sidekick.
- Editing existing pages in Adobe CQ.
- Creating new pages in Adobe CQ.
- Adding text and image components to a page.
- Activating a page.
- Tips, tricks, and things to consider when using Adobe CQ.