information technology services
We provide the Boston College community information that is informative and user-friendly, while increasing awareness of information technology at BC.
To that end, we:
- Maintain the Technology Help website www.bc.edu/help, providing over 800 pages of documentation related to utilizing technology on campus.
- Maintain the main Information Technology Services (ITS) web site: www.bc.edu/its
- Maintain a site www.bc.edu/itwelcome to welcome and inform incoming students.
- Serve on project teams for all major ITS projects, helping to ensure that transitions to new technologies go as smoothly as possible, creating documentation and training as needed.
- Develop marketing pieces such as signs, notices, and brochures.
- Participate in First Year Experience and the New Graduate and Professional Student Orientation programs every fall.
- Create Faculty Guide to Technology each year.
- Compose Back to School Student Quick Start Guide.