Campion 131 Audiovisual Instructions
a guide to using your classroom audiovisual equipment
- Log in instructor computer as “student” with password “student”.
- Press the screen twice on your right hand to start.
- To project instructor computer, Choose INSTRUCTOR PC on the top of the screen and then press Send to Projector at the bottom.
NOTE: Press F7 key if the computer doesn’t project.
- To project student laptops, choose STUDENT LAPTOPS next to INSTRUCTOR PC; press Projector Mode on the lower right hand to project or choose Preview Mode to preview from the monitor on your left; and then press the number of the computer you want.
NOTE: Two computers from the same table cannot be previewed and sent to the projector at the same time.
- Printing jobs default to the printer in the closet at the back of the room.
When You Leave:
- Make a copy of the file you want to save from the computer. Everything saved on the local computers will be deleted on a timely basis.
- Log out computers — please don’t shut down!
- Press EXIT and then YES to turn off the projector.
- Start the projector first in order to have SB working — follow the instruction above to log in to the computer and turn on the projector.
- Open up SB application from the dock or go to Macintosh HD/Applications/SB.
- The SB monitor is the one on your left, which should be automatically turned on now.
- To switch functions of the pen attached to SB monitor, press buttons on the top.
- If there's no signal on the SB monitor, please check the USB cable of SB at the back of the computer.