Classroom Support Services
Media Technology Services
Boston College has the latest in multimedia technology installed in many of it's classrooms, and the MTS Classroom Support Services department can assist you in the usage of this display technology. Classroom Support Services can also help you with equipment for lectures and special events.
If you would like to use any of the equipment listed below for your next presentation, please call us at 617-552-4219 to schedule a reservation. We ask that you give 48 hours advance notice for classroom requests by instructors or students in need of presentation support. Support for special events will require 10 working days advance notice.
- Provide delivery and pick up of multimedia equipment
- Provide training, consultation, and support on usage of in-classroom and delivered equipment
- Make AV equipment available for classes, lectures and special events
Hours of Operation:
Classroom support services hours of operation while the classes are in session are as follows:
- Mon-Thurs, 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Weekends by advance request
Classroom support services hours of operation during the
- Mon-Thurs, 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
Classroom support services hours of operation during Academic Breaks:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
ONLINE REQUEST: use this form to request classroom support services.
BC Classroom Profiles: information about technology classrooms at BC, including several virtual tours.
Classroom Technology Supervisor
Classroom Support Specialist
Campion Hall Rm G36, 140 Commonwealth Ave., Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
main tel 617.552.4500 main fax 617.552.2174