Cable Television Services
Boston College Cable Television offers programming and production services to the BC community. BCCTV provides the university community the opportunity to air pre-produced programming that can be viewed during class or at pre-scheduled air times. The Boston College Bulletin Board posts information pertaining to events and activities occuring on campus, and can be seen 24 hours a day. To submit a request for an event posting to BC's Bulletin Board Channel, visit the MTS Request Center. The Film Channel airs recently released movies and other entertainment programming. The latest in television production technology is available including non-linear editing, S-VHS and DV tape formats and 3-CCD video cameras. Training in all aspects of video production is also available.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A CABLE TV OUTAGE OR ARE HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING YOUR TV TO BC CABLE, PLEASE CALL THE HELP CENTER AT 617-552-HELP.
- 59 cable channels available to all on-campus students
- 6 Boston College specific channels (Ch. 46, 49, 50, 51, 52 & 53)
- Boston College Bulletin Board Channel (Ch. 47)
- Boston College Film Channel (Ch. 48)
- Cablecasting of feature films for faculty, staff and student groups
Campion Hall Rm G36, 140 Commonwealth Ave., Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
main tel 617.552.4500 main fax 617.552.2174