In an effort to assist you in choosing DVD equipment, we have provided some information and resources to answer some frequently asked questions when purchasing this type of equipment. You may also submit a consultation request form if you would like to consult with an ITS member about which type of DVD equipment will best fit your needs.
Support: Information Technology Services staff can assist you with using this technology, but are not certified to address hardware failures; therefore we strongly recommend you purchase any warranties or service agreements that are available.
Vendor: E-mail requests for pricing and questions to our recommended vendor.
B&H Photo and Video
Phone: 800-947-8003 Ext 7741
- Please note the BC contract #MC10-B11 in your email.
Models successfully used on campus
- Play Blu-ray Discs, DVDs & CDs
- Ethernet Jack for Internet Connectivity
- Stream from Netflix, YouTube & Pandora
- Supports AllShare Content Sharing
- BD Wise & HD Upconversion to 1080p
- HDMI Connectivity & Anynet+
- Dolby Digital Plus & Dolby TrueHD
- Quick Start Mode
- Energy Star 2.0 Rating
Estimated Price: $ 70.00
There are a wide variety of Web sites that provide information on selecting a DVD equipment. We have provided links to articles that may help to answer to some frequently asked questions
- What is a DVD recorder and a DVD burner?
- Is it worth buying a DVD recorder now?
- How does DVD recorder video quality compare to a VCR or DVD player
Need help selecting software or hardware?
An ITS staff member will work with you to determine which software or hardware best fits your needs. Use the consultation request form.