HiSoftware's Compliance Sheriff
web content remediation software
Setting Up Compliance Sheriff for Content Remediation
- For security reasons, it is necessary to connect to the Cisco AnyConnect VPN before logging onto Compliance Sheriff, the software for web content remediation. Instructions for downloading the Cisco AnyConnect VPN app are available online from the BC ITS site. Once the AnyConnect software has been downloaded, please follow the instructions and log on to it using your BC username and password. These steps are outlined in the video below.
- A secure link to a separate user name and password will then be sent to you. Please use it to log onto the Compliance Sheriff application itself.
- After connecting to the AnyConnect VPN, please log onto the Compliance Sheriff accessibility software using the username and password from #2. Compliance Sheriff runs on all browsers, Mac and PC.
- Click on the Views tab and then click on the small middle icon that looks like a document. This will bring up your scan results.
- Please contact ITS Web Support with any issues or questions.