Skip to main content
Moving a Page
moving a page within cq
- In the Site Admin window, select a page.
- In the toolbar menu, select Move. The Move dialog opens. The list shows references to the asset.
- In the to field, navigate to or enter the target location. Click the drop-down arrow to navigate to the correct location.
- If you have created relative links to other BC pages or files inside of CQ, you will be prompted to "Adjust" and "Republish" the affected pages.
- If you want CQ DAM to adjust references so that the original assets points to the new name and/or location, make sure the "Adjust" checkboxes are selected.
- Click Move to move the page.