Adobe CQ/AEM Project
web content management system for www.bc.edu
- We announced in August 2008 that Collage would be replaced by a new Web CMS.
- In May 2009 Day CQ was selected as the replacement web CMS.
- In February 2010 the first groups of sites were released in Day CQ and we began implementing CQ 5.2.
- The conversion of 219 Collage sites to CQ/AEM was completed August 23, 2011.
- In October 2011 we upgraded to Adobe CQ 5.4
- In October 2014 we upgraded to AEM 6.0.
- Oct. 11, 2014 - The upgrade to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) v. 6 is completed.
The Web Tech group collaborated with the Office of Marketing Communication, the Office of News and Public Affairs (NPA), and the ITS Middleware Group on some significant site launches.
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) and Day Software Holding AG (SIX: DAYN, OTCQX: DYIHY) announced the two companies have entered into a definitive agreement for Adobe to launch a public tender offer to acquire all of the publicly held registered shares of Day Software.
Carroll School of Management Site Launch
The Web Technology Group helped launched the Carroll School of Management web site this week using DayCQ. /csom
Lynch School of Education and Law School sites launched
In the last few weeks, the Web Tech Group launched two very significant sites at Boston College: the Lynch School of Education and the Law School. Congratulations to the site owners on their work on these sites.
Lynch School: /lsoe
Law School: /law