information technology services
ITS Support Services promotes and fosters effective use of technology by Boston College faculty, staff, and students in learning, teaching, research, and university business.
- Communications & Training
- Computing Support and Service Management
- Media Technology Services
- Research Services
- Technology Consultation & Implementation
Scott Cann, Technology Director, Support Services
- Communications & Training – Works to continually improve the BC user computing experience by developing a user computing roadmap; providing implementation and planning services for user computing initiatives; fostering partnerships within ITS and across the University, developing marketing, communications and training for the BC community.
- Computing Support and Service Management – Serves the ever-increasing technology support needs of faculty, staff, and students by providing system integration and technology support.
- Media Technology Services – Provides the University community with a full range of audiovisual support.
- Research Services – Provides consultation, training, and tutorials to support computing and research at Boston College.
- Technology Consultation & Implementation – Serves the ever-increasing technology support needs of faculty, staff, and students by providing system integration and local technology support.