information technology services
ITS Support Services promotes and fosters effective use of technology by Boston College faculty, staff, and students in learning, teaching, research, and university business.
Support Services is comprised of the following areas:
- Communications & Training – Works to continually improve the BC user computing experience by fostering partnerships within ITS and across the University, developing marketing, communications and training for the BC community.
- Computing Support and Service Management – Serves the ever-increasing technology support needs of faculty, staff, and students by providing system integration and technology support. Computing Support & Service Management is comprised of the following areas:
- Media Technology Services (MTS) – Provides the University community with a full range of audiovisual support.
- Research Services – Provides consultation, training, and tutorials to support computing and research at Boston College.
- Technology Consultation & Implementation – Responsible for the overall management of the Technology Consultant team across all University, academic, and administrative units. Fosters business relationships with departments served to ensure that meaningful participation in technology planning occurs through an enhanced consultative relationship. Assures that proper technology support and deployment as well as related business analysis needs are addressed and met.
Technology Director, Support Services