Department Contact Resources & Responsibilities
boston college computer replacement program
Department Contact Responsibilities
Department Contacts (DCs) serve as coordinators for their departments' computer replacement process. They work closely with the ITS BCCR team and the area Technology Consultant (TC). DCs play an essential role in the computer replacement process and help ensure the replacement goes smoothly.
Department Contact Resources
- Guide for Department Contacts (PDF)
- DC Checklist (PDF)
- Guide for Selecting a Computer
- Handout - Day Before Deployment (PDF)
- Schedule of Emails to End Users
- URL to access the Asset Management system: AM-CR
- Variance Information (login required) - Variance Costs are subject to change.
- BCCR Hardware
How do I buy additional computers for my department?
Departments may purchase Dell or Apple computers through BC Procurement. Visit the Computer Hardware section of the BC Procurement Category web page for more information on how to place your computer order and the payment process.
How do I dispose of old computers that are NOT BCCR computers? Learn how
This page links to PDF files. Use this link to download Adobe Reader if needed.