institutional research, planning & assessment
Login to the Key Indicators Report.
To download the report, you must be on-campus, or connected to the VPN.
If you have trouble viewing the report, please read the information below.
Using Internet Explorer:
After entering your password, you may receive a pop up that states, "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted the webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls that could access your computer. Click here for options…"
The report will not open until action is taken. To do so, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the yellow bar with the message.
2. You will be presented with 3 options- click "Allow Blocked Content…"
3. After selecting "Allow Blocked Content," another warning message will appear for confirmation. Choose "Yes." The Key Indicators will open after loading.
On the iPad:
To successfully open reports on an iPad, you must have the IBM Cognos app installed. This is a free app that is available in the App Store.
After entering your password, you will receive a screen with the option “Open in…”
1. Select this option.
2. Next, click on the icon for "Open in IBM Cognos."
3. If you previously opened the same report on the iPad, you will receive a message asking to replace the old version with the latest. Click "Replace" to do so.
4. Allow the report to load, this may take a moment. Once complete, the report will automatically open.