How to Apply
for the intersections kolvenbach grants program
1. Applications will be accepted twice a year: at the end of January and the end of June.
2. Applications should be roughly 2-3 pages in length and should include the following:
- Explain the connections between your trip or retreat and your
proposal. Was there a particular conversation, speaker, event,
or experience that led to your proposal?
- Describe your proposed plan: what is it that you intend to do?
What is your projected time line? How does your proposal relate
to your current work? If your proposal involves a spiritual
retreat, explain why you want to do it and what you hope to
get out of it.
- For proposals that involve collaboration with others, identify your
collaborators, briefly describe conversations that you've
had with them, and explain the nature and duration of the
3. Grant recipients agree to provide Intersections with a short write-up about their project
or activity once completed, for use on our website.
4. Please email applications and all related material to Burt Howell, Director, Intersections at
Click here to return to the Kolvenbach grants program details page.