Returning from Abroad
office of international programs
Just because you have returned to Boston College does not mean your international experience ends. Here are some suggestions for ways to make sure the impact of your study abroad experience continues at BC and beyond:
- Complete an online post-program evaluation (required)
- Attend OIP reentry events
- Share photos, videos, and/or blogs with the OIP
- Share experiences with classmates, teammates, friends, family and others
- Update resume/professional profiles to include study abroad. Keep in mind the skills gained while abroad, e.g. adaptability, independence, language proficiency, intercultural competency.