office of international programs
Class in session in Venice. Photo by Abby Berenson. Summer 2008.
- Students must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2.
- Students who have a cumulative GPA between 3.0 and 3.2 can be approved to apply conditionally, provided that they achieve a 3.2 cumulative prior to studying abroad, or can show two consecutive semesters of 3.2 semester GPA.
- Students must have made good progress toward meeting core and major requirements.
- A&S students must also have completed the equivalent of one year of the language proficiency requirement.
- Some programs have additional requirements. Students should consult with their International Study Advisor for specific information.
- Summer courses abroad have different academic requirements; please see here.
- Students must be in good disciplinary standing.