Office of International Programs
February 5, 2016 is the deadline for OIP applications.
Log in to complete your application.
Some Early Deadline Programs are still accepting applications.
There's still time for these programs:
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin - ARTS (Fall)
- UNSW (Fall and Spring)
- University of Queensland (Fall and Spring)
- Durham University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- BC student Faye Hubregsen published two blog posts about her time in SEA Semester on the program's website: "Bobbin' N Weavin' Aboard the Bobby C. Seamans" and "All Downwind from Here."
- The 2016 New England Returnee Conference at Emmanuel College is scheduled for Feb. 20, 2016. Learn more and register today.
- The Office of International Programs expresses condolences and deepest sympathy to the families of victims of the Paris attacks on November 13, 2015.
Read the full statement
- Boston College Ireland's "Gallipoli" website has won a 2015 Eircom Spider Award for Best in News, Publishing and Entertainment. The website highlights the Gallipoli campaign in World War I. In October the website also won a 2015 Realex Payments Web Award for Best Arts and Cuklture Website.
- The Heights has published an article, "Eagles Overseas: A Look At Study Abroad Trends" that looks at the common threads between most study abroad experiences of Eagles Abroad.
- BC's Her Campus writer and soon-to-be Eagle Abroad Lisamarie DiOrio provides a helpful top 5 tips for preparing to go abroad! See the full post here.
BC to Explore Study, Research in Turkey: A group of eight faculty traveled to the Republic of Turkey in June to meet with academic, political, cultural and religious leaders as part of an Office of International Programs initiative to expand research and study opportunities for faculty and students in less frequently visited countries.
- Looking to get more out of your study abroad experience? Consider enrolling in a new on-line course entitled "Reflections on Being Abroad," beginning in Fall 2015!
- Prospective and returning students: get involved in the Conversation Partner Program.