Applications have now closed for the 2015-2016 Academic Year and Summer 2015. Students can expect to hear back in seven to 10 days from the appropriate Program Manager. Thank you.
- The Heights has published an article, "Eagles Overseas: A Look At Study Abroad Trends" that looks at the common threads between most study abroad experiences of Eagles Abroad.
- BC's Her Campus writer and soon-to-be Eagle Abroad Lisamarie DiOrio provides a helpful top 5 tips for preparing to go abroad! See the full post here.
- International Education Week 2014 focused on Social Justice and Solidarity, supporting both the internationalization of the BC campus and the positive use of that internationalization worldwide. See the full article from The Heights here.
- The O'neill Library Gallery featured an exhibit entitled The World Through Our Eyes as part of International Education Week 2014. The exhibist consisted of "22 bright, colorful pictures of the world outside Boston College." See the full article in The Heights here.
- BC Professor Peter Krause of the Political Science department critiques U.S. response to ISIS as part of International Education Week 2014. See the full article from The Heights here.
- Notable study abroad alumni and recipients of the McGillycuddy-Logue Travel and Research Grant are featured in the Boston College 2014 Annual Report, p.16. Learn more about our programs in Ecuador, Kuwait and South Africa through the eyes of students. "That was awesome"!
- BC students studying at the National University of Ireland, Galway met Boston Mayor Marty Walsh on his recent trip to Ireland
- On Thursday, February 19th, Boston College will host Ambassador Elena Poptodorova for her talk entitled "Bulgaria on the Front-Lines." The talk will take place at 5:00PM in Fulton 511 and will be co-sponsored by the East European Studies Program
- The deadline for the Mizna Fellowship for study and research in the Islamic World has been extended to February 19th! Summer study abroad students, apply today!
- The Office of International Programs announces two new semester-length programs! The University of Bristol in Bristol, England, and Bogaziçi University in Istanbul, Turkey, are now accepting applications for the fall semester of 2015!
- Kaleidoscope International Journal - Fall 2014 is now available! Check out the latest works of BC's international community on all things global, from photos to prose.
- Prospective and returning students: get involved in the Conversation Partner Program.