Like Canvas and all other technologies, i>clickers can be used in different ways. For each class, please follow the instructions for registration which you have received from your instructor (you may be asked to follow different instructions for different classes). The most common method for registration uses the Agora Portal:
Registration through the BC Portal
- Log onto the Agora Portal
- Click on the My Services Tab
- Under "Academics and Courses," click on "iClicker@bc"
- Click on "Register Your iClicker"
- Fill out the fields.
- For your student ID, please put in your BC username.
- Your Remote ID is located on the back of your i>clicker underneath the bar code.
Roll Call Registration
- Bring your i>clicker to class.
- In class your professor will project a registration screen. Look for your student name and/or ID which will scroll down the screen.
- Follow the steps outlined on the screen to register your i>clicker.
(Note: the last line of the Roll Call window says “To CLEAR your registration, press DD.” You only need to do this if they have pressed a button incorrectly and need to start over).
- Once your remote is registered, your student ID will no longer appear on that scrolling list and you are registered for the entire term.