Working with scoring data and grading
Scores can be exported out of i>grader to a .csv spreadsheet which will open in Excel.
- NOTE: The export includes only the total number of points for each student from each session, not scores on individual questions.
1. To begin, open your i>grader application.
2. Select your course and click "Choose".
If the Session Summary Instructions box appears, click "Close".
3. Select the upload button. This will open the Export Session Data box.
4. Select the session or sessions you wish to export and click "Export".
5. Click "Okay" on the dialogue box stating that the Export is complete. The file can be retrieved from the i>clicker folder, in Classes > Name of class.