Please complete the following steps and then publish your course
- Ensure that your syllabus is up-to-date and that it is visible to students. This may require linking to the uploaded file from eSyllabus or linking to the file on your Canvas homepage. Please note: the Files area is not accessible to students by default; to change this, see the guide to modify your course navigation bar.
- Request activation as needed: i>clicker, Lecture Capture, Course Reserves.
- Check your recommended Course Settings.
- Check your Notification Preferences to ensure your contact information is current.
- Add individuals associated with the course (TAs, Designers, Librarians, etc.). Verify correct users were added through the People tab. We have step-by-step directions to add People and a list of the predefined User Roles.
- Publish your course site. Once a course site is published, students enrolled in the course will be granted access within 24 hours.
Setup your course in 5 minutes