M-4 Massachusetts State Tax Withholding Form
- The M-4 Form allows an employee to specify the number of exemptions and, optionally, an additional amount to be withheld from his/her paycheck for Massachusetts State Tax.
- The M-4 Form is required of all new employees so that withholding amounts may be deducted from payroll correctly.
- Current employees should also use the M-4 Form to make changes to current withholding amounts, if necessary.
- Instructions for completing the M-4 Form are available with the form.
- The M-4 Form must be submitted to the Human Resources Service Center, Room 100, 129 Lake Street on the Brighton Campus.