Museum of Fine Arts
boston college employee discounts
Boston College faculty and staff interested in visiting the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston can borrow a free MFA museum pass from the circulation desk (x2-8038) at the O'Neill Library.
- The O'Neill circulation desk has a limited number of museum passes (15).
- For Brighton Campus - The Theology and Ministry Library has 2 additional museum passes. These are on a first come, first served basis for up to four days at a time.
- Each faculty or staff member can borrow up to two passes. Passes borrowed on Monday through Thursday must be returned the following day. However, passes borrowed on Friday may be returned the following Monday.
- The MFA museum passes are available only to BC faculty and staff, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The MFA museum passes are for general admission only and do NOT apply to special exhibits.