Tools and Resources
HARVARD PILGRIM ONLINE RESOURCES
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care offers many resources to faculty and staff. Through the Harvard Pilgrim website (HarvardPilgrim.org/BostonCollege), you’ll find resources to help you:
- Locate a doctor
- Search for information on prescription drugs, including proper usage, precautions, and side effects
- Understand medical conditions, tests, and treatment options
- Access your Personal Health Record through the HPHConnect secure site
- Learn more about the Fitness Reimbursement Program. Review the attached forms for further instruction on Weight Management Reimbursement and Fitness Reimbursement.
- Learn about Telemedicine service, a new benefit offered from Harvard Pilgrim Health Care. Review the attached document on how to setup.
You’ll also find links to the Harvard Pilgrim Prepared for Care program, savings on health-related products and services, and lifestyle and wellness topics.
Check out some additional ways to utilize the HPHC Website.