using bc apps
Follow these steps to access Kronos. Remember, you have to install the Citrix Receiver, first.
- Go to https://bcapps.bc.edu
- Log in with your BC credentials.
- Click Categories.
- Click Browsers.
- Click Kronos Access (see Figure 1). You may see a security message asking you to confirm that you want to open the application. Confirm it.
- A new window is launched with Kronos. When prompted, log into the Portal with your BC credentials.
- From the My Services, select Employee Time Reporting.
- Select your job and click Enter on the bottom of the page.
Having problems with Kronos?
Follow these steps while in BC Apps, then access Kronos again.
- Make sure the location is the Kronos server URL, https://wfcawp.bc.edu, then select the Run button.
- Select Allow this application to run with the requested version and then select the Continue button.
If you still have trouble accessing, please contact the Help Center.