Logging on and Opening an Application
Using a Browser
Access BC Apps through a browser. Remember that the Citrix Receier has to be installed first.
- Open your supported Web Browser and go to: https://bcapps.bc.edu
- Enter your BC username and password.
- Click the Log On button.
- Follow the steps listed above in Opening Applications.
After inital setup, Favorites is selected as the default. Follow these steps to add applications.
- Select Apps to view the available applications.
- Select the application you want to open. The selected application will open in a separate window, and you may begin working.
- To help you narrow your search, applications are divided into categories. Select Categories to display them.
- Open each folder to see the applications within each Category.
To add applications to your Favorites:
- Select Details under the application to be added.
- Select Add to Favorites. The application now displays in your Favorites.