Computing Policies and Guidelines
Every member of the Boston College community has a set of security credentials, including a username, password, and Personal Identification Number (PIN), which are used to confirm your identity electronically prior to being given access to restricted or secure information.
BC Computing Policies & Guidelines
When you use Agora Portal or any BC online resource for the first time, you are agreeing to the University Technological and Information Resources Use Agreement. ITS also provides additional policies and guidelines for technology use at BC.
- Technological and Information Resources Use Agreement
- University Technological & Information Resources Policy (PDF) [Please note: These files are Adobe Reader® (PDF) formatted files. To view them, you will need to download the free Adobe Reader.]
- Student Guide
- Office of University Policies & Procedures
- Student Printing Policy
- Internet Safety Guidelines
- Blocked Network Ports
- Mass email guidelines
- Reporting Electronic Abuse