Access MyFiles@bc from a Web Browser
To access MyFiles@bc from a web browser:
- Open your web browser. MyFiles@bc can be used with the following web browsers:
- Microsoft's Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0 on Windows
- Safari 3.1 and later on Mac OS X
- Firefox 2.0 and 3.0 on Windows and Mac OS X
- Go to: bc.edu/myfiles
The MyFiles@bc Sign In page appears (see Figure 1).
- Do the following to sign in (see Figure 1):
- Enter your BC username and password.
- For security, you will be prompted for your username and password each time you access MyFiles@bc unless you choose remember me. The remember me option allows you to remain signed in on this computer until your session expires or you log off. This enables you to move seamlessly between folders, documents, and spreadsheets without being prompted for your password. A session expires after 2 hours of inactivity or 10 hours of activity. Important: For your security, do NOT use remember me if you are on a shared or public computer.
- Click Sign In.
Your MyFiles@bc space appears (see Figure 2):
- Make sure to click Sign Out when you are done so that you protect access to your files.