Giving Third Party (Proxy) Access to Your BC Account
you determine which services
Students can grant access to course and grade information to their parents (or advisors, friends, etc.).
- Students have to grant access. It cannot be initiated by the parent.
- Students can specify service access and expiration. Access can be rescinded or extended by the student at any time.
- To give proxy access, log into Agora Portal (https://portal.bc.edu) and click the "Grant Third Party (Proxy) Access to My Account" link (under ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL INFO).
Currently, students can grant access to the following services:
- View current courses and grades
- View course history with grades
Note: More services will be added in the future.
Important: Proxy access accounts are only valid while the student has an active BC account. Boston College reserves the right to deactivate proxy access at any time.