Setting up eduroam on iPhone and iPad
eduroam for iphpones and ipads
Follow these steps to set up eduroam for iPhone and iPads.
BC ITS strongly recommends completing the setup and testing eduroam on the BC campus before traveling abroad.
- Click the Menu button at the bottom of your device then select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Wi-Fi.
- Select eduroam from the list of available networks. Be sure Ask to Join Networks is turned on.
- Enter your BC user ID using the format firstname.lastname@example.org in the Username field.
- When you request access to eduroam, BC ITS will provide you with a password. Enter this password (not your usual BC password) into the Password field.
- Select Join.
- Accept the eduroam certificate to join the network.
Your device will now indicate it is connected to the eduroam network.
Please do not set eduroam as your preferred wireless network. BCSecure should be the preferred wireless network for members of the BC community while on campus.