Reinstalling the Connected Backup Software
If any of the following occurs you will need to reinstall the back up software:
- The software was corrupted or removed from your computer, for example if your hard drive was reformatted or replaced.
- You replaced your computer and want to transfer your existing backup account to your new computer.
- You canceled the initial installation of your backup software.
- The Connected Backup software consistently fails, reporting no files to backup.
To reinstall the Connected Backup backup software:
- Uninstall Connected Backup software: Windows - use Control Panel to uninstall | Mac uninstall instructions
- Open your web browser and go to the Account Management page
- To download the software again, click Reinstall Agent.
- Click Download Software.
- Click Begin Download (If prompted, save file to Desktop).
- Follow the standard instructions for installing the Connected Backup software, starting at Step 4.