Using WebDAV on a Mac
using webdav in mac os x
- From the Finder > Go menu, click Connect to Server.
- In the Server Address box, type (replacing "firstname-lastname" with your first name and last name) : https://www2.bc.edu/firstname-lastname
PLEASE NOTE: The beginning of this URL needs to be: "https" and your name must be in all lowercase.
- To add your Personal Web Server web folder to your Favorite Servers list, click the plus (+) sign.
- Click Connect.
- When prompted, enter your BC username and password, then click OK.
- Now you can easily drag and drop files into your Personal Web Server web folder, which now appears on your desktop.
- For future visits, click on Connect to Server and the address will be shown in the list presented.