Checking Voicemail from the Web
- Go to vmail.bc.edu OR Log in to Agora Portal and select Voicemail.
- Enter the last 5-digits of your phone number in the box labeled "type in your extension number".
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) in the box labeled "type in your PIN".
NOTE: If you forget your PIN, you can reset it in Agora Portal.
- Click login.
The voice messages that are currently in your Inbox are listed with the most recently received at the top. If there are any urgent messages then these are listed separately, above the non-urgent messages.
- New Messages: Messages that have not been listened to are listed using a bold type.
- Saved Messages: Messages that have previously been listened to are listed in plain type.
Working with your Messages
- Update the list of messages: Click the Check for New Messages action-tab at the top (or bottom) of the list.
- Listen to a voice message: Click the Subject hyperlink for that message.
- Delete messages: Select the messages you want to delete, using the checkboxes to the left of the messages, then click the Delete button above (or below) the column of checkboxes.