Checking Voicemail from the Web
- Go to vmail.bc.edu OR Log in to Agora Portal and select Voicemail.
- Enter the last 5-digits of your phone number in the box labeled "type in your extension number".
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) in the box labeled "type in your PIN".
NOTE: If you forget your PIN, you can reset it in Agora Portal.
- Click login.
The voice messages that are currently in your Inbox are listed with the most recently received at the top. If there are any urgent messages then these are listed separately, above the non-urgent messages.
- New Messages: Messages that have not been listened to are listed using a bold type.
- Saved Messages: Messages that have previously been listened to are listed in plain type.
Working with your Messages
- Update the list of messages: Click the Check for New Messages action-tab at the top (or bottom) of the list.
- Delete messages: Select the messages you want to delete, using the checkboxes to the left of the messages, then click the Delete button above (or below) the column of checkboxes.
- Save/listen to a voice message:
- For the message you want to save, click the link in the "Subject" column.
- When prompted, choose the folder in which to save the message as a WAV file.
- If you want, change the default name of the message.
- Select Save.
The message is saved to your device, and you can listen to it on your computer. Like any other file, it will remain on your device until you delete it.