General Health Education
Being Healthy Never Goes Out of Style!
The Office of Health Promotion offers programs to educate and empower students to make healthy low-risk choices. Our office offers students the opportunity to receive Health Coaching, through our Health Coach Institute, to develop personal goals and strategies to improve their health behaviors.
- EXPRESS HEALTH PROGRAMS (iHEALTH):
- We offer interactive, experiential tabling events in areas of time management (iPlan), stress management (iChill), sleep education (iSleep), healthy eating (iNourish), and education around low risk drinking strategies (iChoose) with the option to combine topical areas.
- INDIVIDUAL APPOINTMENTS (iHP):
- We also offer general health coaching sessions called Individual Health Plans (iHPs) and specialized appointments for stress, time, and sleep with a peer Health Coach.
- LET'S TALK HEALTH TABLING EVENTS:
- Additionally, we schedule tabling events at various locations around campus with rotating health topics each month.