Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

The Office of Graduate Student Life

Financial Aid for Graduate & Professional Students

through the office of student services

The Office of Student Services at Boston College coordinates need-based student financial aid applications for federal loans and work-study. In the case of graduate students, additional financial aid is awarded directly by the individual graduate schools. This kind of financial aid includes graduate assistantships, fellowships, grants, scholarships, stipends, and tuition remission. Some administrative departments also offer graduate assistantships and fellowships which often include stipends, tuition remission, and/or housing.

Graduate students wishing to apply for financial aid must complete the Boston College Graduate Financial Aid Application and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and must submit a signed copy of the student's (and spouse's if married and filed separately) most recent Federal Income Tax return (if selected for the federal verification process).  These financial aid forms can be accessed on-line.

Financial Aid applications for continuing graduate students are available at the individual graduate schools' administrative offices and at the Office of Student Services in Lyons Hall.

For detailed information regarding the Boston College financial aid process, visit the Office of Student Services financial aid website.