Murray House 292 Hammond Street Telephone:(617)552-1855 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Office of Graduate Student Life!
The Office of Graduate Student Life (OGSL) understands that being a graduate student can be a rewarding and challenging experience. Your BC experience will require focus, discipline, and commitment while being a living, breathing, and functioning person. Explore our website to find out how to make the most of your experience here at BC.
Quicklinks to some of our programs and resources:
- Off-Campus Housing Webinars
- Graduate Whole Person Seminar
- Dissertation Reboot Camp
- Mentor Program
- Reserve study space
- Get up-to-date listings of available graduate assistantships
- Graduate Student Organization Registration
- Check out DVDs from our Lending Library.
Our monthly e-newsletter and our Facebook page is the best way to get information for graduates. Check out our past issues.
We also encourage you to check out the Graduate Student Association and other graduate student organizations.
John Courtney Murray, S.J. Graduate Student Center
Office of Graduate Student Life is located in John Courtney Murray, S.J. Graduate Student Center affectionately called the Murray House offers the following:
- Complimentry beverage service
- We have a conference room, computer lab, and reading room and living room for you to study, play, and relax.
Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-5pm, Sunday 12pm- 8:00pm
Did you graduate? Check out the Boston College Graduate Student Alumni Website.
The Office of Graduate Student Life
The John Courtney Murray, S.J. Graduate Student Center
292 Hammond Street, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
PH: 617-552-1855 E: GSC@BC.EDU