About the Executive VP Office
office of the executive vice president
The Office of the Executive Vice President, reporting directly to the President, is responsible for the following areas: Facilities Management, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Student Affairs, Emergency Management, and Institutional Research.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Direction of the development and implementation of the University's long-range financial, strategic, and operational plans
- Assist the President and the Provost in the development of systems assuring that the University's financial and operational plans and programs are in concert with the University's strategic plan
- Coordinate linkage of the comprehensive space, capital, and financial plan to the University's long-range plans
- Develop and monitor systems to assure University-wide financial and operational control
- Oversee all aspects of information technology application, including strategic planning, application development and resource allocation to academic and administrative departments
- Supervise planning, budgeting, and other matters related to new construction, major renovations, facilities maintenance, space planning, and capital expenditures.
- Work with Vice Presidents to insure that services are delivered in an effective and efficient manner to students, faculty, staff and university constituents
- Provide support to University Trustees