boston college employee development
Current program information can be found under these categories. Programs are added as they become confirmed. Select category for individual program information.
- Feedback Challenges and Strategies: Delivering Performance Feedback Year Round
- Write It Right!
- Diversity Awareness Module I
- Diversity Awareness Modlule II
- The Art of Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- The ABCs of Sustainable Time Management
- Is Your Plate Overflowing?
- Training Techniques for the Occasional Trainer
- Behavioral Interviewing Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Please Say a Few Words About . . . Extemporaneous Speaking
- Managing Student Employees
- Tomorrow’s Leaders: Tips for Managing and Developing Gen Y Employees
- An Introduction to Situational Leadership: A Supervisory Model for Effective Partnerships
- What is Project Management Here at Boston College?
- Project Management Techniques for Non-Project Managers
- Building and Leading Successful Project Teams
Meet Your Colleagues
- Maureen E. Kenny, Ph.D. Dean, Lynch School of Education
- Thomas McGuinness, Associate Vice President, University Counseling
- Joy Moore, Associate Vice President, Alumni Relations
- Managing Through Change: A Workshop for Supervisors
- Managing Yourself Through Change
- BC Social
- The Undergraduate Student Culture
Email us suggestions on what you would like to see Employee Development offer in the future.