It can be difficult to reach out for help, no matter when an assault has occurred, but Boston College is committed to serving survivors in all phases of the healing process. Remember that you can always:
- Call the SANet hotline to speak with an advocate who can discuss all services and options available to you at BC and throughout the larger Boston community.
- Make an appointment with University Counseling Services. They can provide short-term care and connect you with long-term options for emotional and mental health support.
- Learn more about reporting options and legal support (page 9).
- Learn more about comprehensive BC and community resources (page 17).
- Ask about joining HEAL (Hope, Enpower, Accept, Listen), a support group on campus for students directly affected by sexual violence. Please contact Rachel DiBella at