Lunch and Learn Diversity Series
office for institutional diversity
The goal of the lunch and learn series is to provide an informal, safe environment for faculty and staff to engage in conversations related to diversity while connecting with colleagues to foster an inclusive campus environment.
The following are the dates for the 2017-2018 Lunch and Learn Diversity Series:
- October 25, 2017 - "Can You Be Prejudiced and Not Know It?"
- November 7, 2017 - "Building and Sustaining an Inclusive Community"
- January 11, 2018 - "Veterans/Military Experience"
- March 22, 2018 - "Public Law of Gender"
- April 25, 2018 - "Learning Resources for Student Athletes"