Join Our Team
Employment Opportunities at BC Dining
Who We Are
Boston College Dining Services is driven by the same ideal of its university: "Ever to Excel." Taking this to heart, our collective team of over two hundred full-time employees and several hundred part-time employees strive every day to provide excellence in service and food. Did you know...
- We have our own in-house bakery led by Executive Pastry Chef Tim Fonseca
- We have received several industry awards, most recently...
- Food Management's Best Concept Award
- 2014 NACUFS Gold Award for our Pops on the Heights event
- 2014 NACUFS Gold Award for Most Innovative Wellness & Nutrition Program
- And many more!
- We work with professors and various Boston College academic departments on projects throughout the year
- We have student supervisors and managers and a management intern program
The BC Dining Student Employee Experience
As a student employee, you will gain skills and knowledge that will last a lifetime. Our student employees have the opportunity to strengthen communication and foreign language skills, build relationships, learn methods of food preparation, and have access to several leadership opportunities. Student interns in our management office gain real-world experience in their field of choice--we offer internships in marketing, accounting, social media, nutrition, and sustainability.
Positions for student employment include:
- Barista (The Chocolate Bar, Hillside, Eagle Mart @ McElroy)
- Cashier (All units)
- Catering wait staff & bartending (Heights Catering, Faculty Dining Room, Law School)
- Dishwasher (All units)
- General service (All units)
- Intern (Management office)
- Student manager/supervisor (All units)
Our student employees make a fair wage and we even offer pay differential for early morning and late night shifts.
Now it's your turn. Tell us about you!
To apply for a position, please fill out the application linked below and email them to the manager of the unit you would like to be considered for. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Donna Coleman, Manager, Stuart Dining, email@example.com
- Corcoran Managers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Roselli, Manager, Lyons & The Chocolate Bar, email@example.com
- Leora L'Heureux, Manager, McElroy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Maggiani, Manager, Café 129, email@example.com
- Payson Krell, Manager, Catering, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig Silverio, Manager, The Bean Counter, email@example.com
- Mark Judd, Manager, Hillside, firstname.lastname@example.org