Peer Career Advisors
boston college career center
2015 - 2016 Peer Career Advisors
Peer Career Advisors are extensively trained to advise on various career-related topics; promote the Career Center's services, programs and events across campus; and create collaborations with offices throughout the Division of Student Affairs and Boston College.
PEER DROP-IN HOURS | SPRING 2015
Monday–Friday | 11:00 a.m.–4:00 pm.
Want to meet with a peer? No appointment needed, just stop by the Career Center during drop-in hours! Peers are available to meet with students for resume and cover letter tips, LinkedIn review, and EagleLink job/internship search help.
Hall Talks are interactive workshops on career related topics, requested by Resident Assistants, that will be facilitated by PCAs. Request a workshop here.
Learning Outcomes for students who interact with PCAs:
- Students who attend a PCA-led workshop will be able to identify 2-3 strategies that will help them progress to the next stage in their career development.
- Students who meet with a PCA during drop-in advising will be able to:
- Identify 2-3 Career Center resources or programs available to help them at their specific stage of career development.
- List 2-3 concrete next steps to take to continue their career development and planning.
- As a result of interactions with the PCAs, BC students will be able to identify 2-3 of the Career Center's services and resources.
Interested in being a peer career advisor?
Applications to join the team open February 12, 2016! Follow this link to apply to be a PCA before February 28.