boston college career center
Writing a resume? Here are some examples from other BC students and recent alumni for inspiration.
As you review these samples and consider your own experiences, you may ask yourself: What skills, experiences, character traits and knowledge does the hiring manager need for the job or internship for which I'm applying? How can you demonstrate through your resume that you have those? Where can you include the transferable skills identified as important to hiring managers, such as leadership, communication, and teamwork?
As you need guidance in this process, please consult with Career Center staff during our drop-in hours.
Boston College Sample Resumes
By Industry Cluster:
- Arts, Sports, and Entertainment
- Business Services, Consulting, Management
- Communications, Media, Marketing (coming soon)
- Consumer Products, Retail, Manufacturing (coming soon)
- Education, Non-Profit, Social Services
- Financial Services, Accounting, Real Estate
- Government, Law, Public Policy
- Healthcare, Life and Physical Sciences (coming soon)
- Technology, Startups, Entrepreneurship