Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

Frequently Asked Questions

procurement services

1: How do I get a Purchasing Card?

Answer: See your Departmental P-Card Administrator. The application must be done in PeopleSoft. If you are not aware of who this is, please ask the Responsible Budget Administrator.

2: What do I do if the card does not work or is denied?

Answer: If the card doesn’t work or if the card is denied, first check on US Bank's Access-on-Line to find the reason for the decline. Instructions for this can be found under the P-card Access-on-Line workshop for Cardholders on the Procurement website. If you do not have access to the web, check with your Departmental P-card Administrator. The contact can review the Budget Detail in the Commitment Control module of PeopleSoft. If you can not resolve the issue with the Departmental P-Card Administrator, please contact


3: How do I increase the limit on my card?

Answer: Your Departmental P-Card Administrator determines the limits and can add budget money into the p-card account, or increase individual (only up to $4999.00) or monthly limits on PeopleSoft.

4: How do I report a lost or stolen card?


  1. Call 1-800-344-5696.
  2. US Bank will issue a new card for you and send it to Procurement.
  3. Inform your Departmental P-card Administrator or Service Center.
  4. Notify Procurement: