Skip to main content

Secondary navigation:

Cardholder Agreement Form

procurement services

Click here to download a PDF version of the Cardholder Agreement Form. All forms must be completed and signed by the cardholder AND the supervisor before a new Purchasing Card can be picked up. Return this form to the Procurement Services, 129 Lake Street, Room 200. Cards will be help at the Accounts Payable window.

P-card and Medical Leave:

If an employee is out on medical leave or leaves unexpectedly, and there is no other p-card against that charstring, a temporary transfer form may be filled out and sent to Procurement.